Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope you have all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year and are slowly returning to something resembling "normal". I am waiting for Monday because although I have returned to work, neither the boys nor James have returned to school/work yet and I'm feeling a little disorganised. By the end of next week I'll be longing for half term I expect.....

Because of the holidays and all the revelry contained I have not done a lot of crafting so I thought that before I post about my own in/complete projects I'd show a couple of photos of Christmas goodies put together by my sister in law. However, I seem to have lost the ability to upload photos from my computer so cannot bring you photos of homemade Christmas pudding, marshmallows, candied brittle and raspberry vodka! I need to have a word with my support desk (or Hazel and James as I like to call them). Once I have sorted this minor problem out I can post the photos, and those of the Cath Kidson bag and Mug Hug that I've made.

In the meantime, I intend to be very organised in my crafting endeavours this year and keep a comprehensive list of the things I would like to make, and a separate list of those that I need to make. For example, it is a friends daughters birthday next week and I need to make her a cushion as a gift, despite the fact that I really want to make a start on a knitted cowl, the pattern for which I found in an old magazine at the weekend. It's all about priorities! But before that even, I really must have a good look through all the blogs that I follow to see what everyone has been up to over Christmas. So much to do!

Love Natalie

.....I've sorted my technical difficulties so can upload the photos...





And also a photo of the cushion I made for my niece for Christmas (I showed you the back when I first tried buttonholes on my new machine but I didn't show a photo of the front - she apparently thought I had bought it for her which is a high accolade from an 8 year old!)


1 comment:

  1. OMG how bloody gorgeous is that cushion?!!! You haven't mentioned in your "to do" paragraph all the things you "NEED" to do for me, I don't know what they are but I'm sure there are loads you need to surprise me with!!!

    ReplyDelete