Tuesday 16 October 2012


A bit of a telly blog today.......
Firstly, the final of Great British Bake Off is on this evening and we are all really excited! The children have really enjoyed watching this and we have had many discussions about the fact that they want to cook and eat lots of the dishes featured, but would need to try different foods in order to do so. I hope as they get older they appreciate trying new foods as much as I do. I have tried the "involve them in the cooking" method but it has had no effect. Mr Jones is as bad as they are so what hope is there!
My other telly recommendation is/will be the new Kirstie Allsopp programme which starts soon, featuring all things vintage. I LOVE Kirstie in all her guises and I can't deny that her crafty exploits in the last couple of years, with her Christmas programmes and then last years craft fair series, have really inspired me in recent times. I actually love her a little bit I think. Actually, I know I do! On the press release I was reading last night it didn't give a start date for the series but I have added the accompanying book to my Christmas list anyway.
I'm off to bag my place on the sofa.....
Love Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I think we've all got a little girlcrush on kirsty!!!!

    ReplyDelete